Saturday, April 10, 2010

Facts:

Today is going to be oh so fabulous.
I babysat the cutest little baby this morning...even if she did cry the WHOLE time I was there.
Winger's Original Amazing Sauce is amazing...it's true.
I'm so excited to finally finish all my thank you cards.
It feels so great to be done with last semester.
I thought Documentary was gonna kill me...but it didn't.
I'm watching a guy on tv eat a giant burger.
I still haven't really slept in since I got out of school.
I need a harcut.
Taxes?  That's Ben's job today.
I like to watch TLC...do you have a problem with that?
I can't wait to move into my new apartment!
I'm going to miss Melissa so much this summer.
I miss Rome.  And Salzburg.  And Vienna.  And the Underground.  And bikes.  And   postcards.
I love to hold Ben's hand.
I can make some mean chicken and rice...and that's all.

4 comments:

Meg and Joe said...

Share your chicken and rice recipe!! :)

Rachel said...

Kay, actually, all I really do is cook chicken and cook rice like normal. But I love to make marinades and sauces. Dipping sauce is my favorite! Ben has the best BBQ sauce recipe and I've tried Sweet & Sour sauce and Honey sauce. Today we went to Winger's and I fell in love with their "Amazing Sauce"...so I'm going to try to make that next :)

April said...

I think you are so cool! I love reading the blurps on your blog.

We use this recipe for the Wingers "Amazing Sauce"

3 Tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce... no other sauce will taste as good)
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. water

Heat up hot sauce, brown sugar and water in a saucepot until all the sugar dissolves (we actually doubled the recipe and it was the perfect amount for the chicken and for dipping).
That's IT for the sauce!

Melissa Elizabeth said...

I miss you too! Can't wait to see you in the Fall... for the last time seems like! I will miss you SO MUCH!