Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Get It Now

Today I discovered something.
I finally understand why women like to scrapbook so much!  And here it is:
-We love to reminisce.  I love to talk about back in the day when Ben and I were dating.  I like to remember the first time we held hands or that one time he wrote me a poem.  I like to talk about our wedding day and how much fun it was.  But, boys don't like to talk about that stuff.  It's too mushy I suppose.  Soooo, scrap booking fulfills my need to reminisce about all those times.  I get to read stuff and choose my favorite pictures.  I write down my memories and little fun facts without even boring Ben.  Haha.  It's great fun.
-Reason number two (and I don't know if this applies to everyone) it gives me a place to put all my stuff.  I have a box full of stuff from back when Ben and I were dating and when we got married.  There are invites and cards and pictures and paper chains :)  The box kinda intimidated me and I never looked through it.  But now that it's all in an album, it's like art!  It's so much fun to look through!

Anyway, I haven't turned into a full blown scrapbooker yet.  I've just been putting things into an album, but it is so fun!  That's all :)
Rachel Betts

No comments: