Friday, April 16, 2010

The Day After Moving Day

The day after moving day is one of the best days ever.  Wednesday and Thursday of this week were spent moving and cleaning.  Both days were beautiful and it was kinda tragic that we had to spend most of the days inside packing.  Luckily we had plenty of friends come to help us out.  Yesterday we spent the whole day cleaning our old apartment so that we could check out.  It took, like, seven hours!  That's a lot.  And now my arms hurt from scrubbing.  But it was worth it.  Today has been so relaxing.  We unpacked the essentials yesterday so I don't have to worry about that.  I have been in bed most of the day, just being lazy.  Ben and I spent most of the morning just talking and watching What Not To Wear.  We like to make fun of Stacie and Clinton's so called "Fashion Sense."  We have seven windows in our new apartment.  SEVEN!  And they are huge, so they are all open.  And I've put all the clothes away and did a load of laundry (My goal for the day).  And we went to the park and I got to play with my friends adorable little son.  So today has been one of the best days ever.

No comments: