Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag :)

I was tagged by my mother.........here are my seven random facts! Enjoy :D

1. I get excited over anything.....seriously. I'm excited just filling out this thing :P

2. I love hand-clapping games!!! My friend Ryan and I started The Hand-Clappers Association Of Woodland. We love learning new ones and can play them for hours. Slide record=12 (if anyone knows how to play this game, you know how much your arms start hurting after #5, we had to practice forever to reach #12. Our goal is to reach #20 someday, but it takes, like, half an hour.)

3. I don't like nuts.

4. This summer I worked for the Yolo County Health Department in the Tobacco Education Program. Some of my duties included: Taking a bunch of my friends to Six Flags, hanging out in Santa Cruz for a week, and Chaperoning a bunch of teenagers on the beach in Sausolito for a week. I loved that job.

5. I own a pair of lucky pants.

6. I once planned on being a Forensic Entomologist. This was probably a result of all the murder mystery novels my mother let me read as a pre-teen. I'm glad I grew out of that stage :)

7. Ever since I was very very little, I have asked for a My Size Barbie for christmas. I still haven't gotten one, but it's on my list!

7 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

That is only 6 random fact. Unless I cannot count, which I can!

Cindy Jensen said...

Yeah, Rachel what are they teaching up there in Idaho! I only counted 6 -- you know 6 comes before 7! ;)

Rachel said...

Dang.....now I have to come up with a 7th one. Thanks guys ;)

~Stappsters~ said...

That's better! And you still aren't getting My Size Barbie this year. Sorry!

Nat said...

Random Fact #8- You can't count.

Nat said...

Random Fact #8- You can't count.

I blame that on Idaho. Not your homeschooling experience.

Jeffreybear said...

Yo, ray-MUNDO!!! Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog! You will now occupy a space among my favorites....just like you do on MySpace!! Miss you!