Friday, November 30, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
This weeks photography assignment was all about color…..a nice change after taking black and white all semester. We are finally getting into digital photography which is very exciting. Here are the two pictures I'm turning in today. They were both taken at the Sacramento temple. Enjoy!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
I'm back in Idaho after a wonderful week in California! It was crazy but I was so glad to be able to visit my friends and see my family! I luv you guys! I took a bunch of pictures for my photography class while I was there so here ya go:
Three more weeks until I'm back for Christmas!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
1. I get excited over anything.....seriously. I'm excited just filling out this thing :P
2. I love hand-clapping games!!! My friend Ryan and I started The Hand-Clappers Association Of Woodland. We love learning new ones and can play them for hours. Slide record=12 (if anyone knows how to play this game, you know how much your arms start hurting after #5, we had to practice forever to reach #12. Our goal is to reach #20 someday, but it takes, like, half an hour.)
3. I don't like nuts.
4. This summer I worked for the Yolo County Health Department in the Tobacco Education Program. Some of my duties included: Taking a bunch of my friends to Six Flags, hanging out in Santa Cruz for a week, and Chaperoning a bunch of teenagers on the beach in Sausolito for a week. I loved that job.
5. I own a pair of lucky pants.
6. I once planned on being a Forensic Entomologist. This was probably a result of all the murder mystery novels my mother let me read as a pre-teen. I'm glad I grew out of that stage :)
7. Ever since I was very very little, I have asked for a My Size Barbie for christmas. I still haven't gotten one, but it's on my list!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
This is Megan (my roommate) and I on Halloween. Sadly, I had class that night so I couldn't really do anything, but I dressed up anyway :)
Megan, Candi, and I.
Yesterday (Saturday), we all went to Caiti and Candi's cousin's wedding. Caiti and Candi's parents came up in their RV. It was HUGE and so much fun. The wedding was beautiful and I had a blast hanging out with Caiti and Candi's family.
Candi in her brothers big fur hat.
Caiti in her brother's big hatMe in the big hat. It was huge.