Sunday, December 9, 2007
As soon as we got home from the party (midnight-ish) we began deep cleaning our house. We had a White Glove clean check the next morning at 8:00am and we didn't know how long it was going to take us. We started off in a jolly holiday mood.....until we realized the extent of cleaning we were getting into. The cleaning list includes jobs like: Defrost Freezer and Wash; Oven Cleaned Inside and Out (Don't Forget The Back); and Tile in Shower Scrubbed so There is No Mold, Soap Scum, or Hard Water Spots. By 3am, I was a zombie. We didn't get to bed until 5:30am. Crazy!! After our check, and three re-do's, we were done, and finally able to sleep.....yesssss.
After much sleep and relaxation, it was SUMO WRESTLING TIME!! It was crazy!! They had real sumo wrestlers from all over the United States and a Mongolian. A few of them had been world champions in years past. Sumo Wrestling doesn't seem very hard, you just try and push the other guy out of the circle...but it's still really intense. Some of the guys were only, like 180 pounds, but there were some that were 600 pounds. It was crazy
One little kid in the audience really wanted to try wrestling a sumo wrestler. It was so cute!
We bought shirts.
The World Champion Sumo Wrestler!!! He was so nice, and so funny!
Another sumo wrestler....I think he was second place?
Anyway, luv you all, see you in less than a week!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Friday, November 30, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
This weeks photography assignment was all about color…..a nice change after taking black and white all semester. We are finally getting into digital photography which is very exciting. Here are the two pictures I'm turning in today. They were both taken at the Sacramento temple. Enjoy!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
I'm back in Idaho after a wonderful week in California! It was crazy but I was so glad to be able to visit my friends and see my family! I luv you guys! I took a bunch of pictures for my photography class while I was there so here ya go:
Three more weeks until I'm back for Christmas!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
1. I get excited over anything.....seriously. I'm excited just filling out this thing :P
2. I love hand-clapping games!!! My friend Ryan and I started The Hand-Clappers Association Of Woodland. We love learning new ones and can play them for hours. Slide record=12 (if anyone knows how to play this game, you know how much your arms start hurting after #5, we had to practice forever to reach #12. Our goal is to reach #20 someday, but it takes, like, half an hour.)
3. I don't like nuts.
4. This summer I worked for the Yolo County Health Department in the Tobacco Education Program. Some of my duties included: Taking a bunch of my friends to Six Flags, hanging out in Santa Cruz for a week, and Chaperoning a bunch of teenagers on the beach in Sausolito for a week. I loved that job.
5. I own a pair of lucky pants.
6. I once planned on being a Forensic Entomologist. This was probably a result of all the murder mystery novels my mother let me read as a pre-teen. I'm glad I grew out of that stage :)
7. Ever since I was very very little, I have asked for a My Size Barbie for christmas. I still haven't gotten one, but it's on my list!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
This is Megan (my roommate) and I on Halloween. Sadly, I had class that night so I couldn't really do anything, but I dressed up anyway :)
Megan, Candi, and I.
Yesterday (Saturday), we all went to Caiti and Candi's cousin's wedding. Caiti and Candi's parents came up in their RV. It was HUGE and so much fun. The wedding was beautiful and I had a blast hanging out with Caiti and Candi's family.
Candi in her brothers big fur hat.
Caiti in her brother's big hatMe in the big hat. It was huge.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Saturday, October 6, 2007
This is a toaster I have to draw for my drawing class....not very interesting huh?
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Thursday, September 13, 2007
This is the quilt my family made for me!! I love it!!!
Today was so much fun, I love this school! Everyone is so friendly and I'm loving it. I got my internet working so e-mail me! Raymundosf@gmail.com
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
p.s. I don't have my internet connected in my room yet so it might be a while before I get on here again. I will get it fixed as soon as possible :)