Monday, April 13, 2009

I Say Goodbye, and You Say Hello....

School School School School. Oh man...this weekend was my only break between semesters...but it was way way fun. I went grocery shopping, learned I want to be a mechanic, ate/made lots of good food, learned how to twitter, took multiple naps a day, watched "Taken," flew a helicopter, ate lots and lots of candy, got googled lol, listened to lots of music, watched HSM3, and prolly much more stuff that I just can't think of right now.

So I just had my first meeting of the semester for the European Tour. I can't believe I leave in two weeks! Gah, it's coming to fast...there's to much to do before I leave that I don't wanna do. My classes should be fun though. The teachers are hilariouse! I can't wait to finally be in Europe. I've been waiting so so long!

Kay welllll...I don't really have anything exciting that I want to share with the world right now. So I guess I'll end this here. I hope everyone had a fun Easter, I missed you all!
Love,
Ray

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

hello, hello. I don't know why you say goodbye, I say...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You go girl! We miss you down here in Cali! We will miss you even more as you are half way around the world!
Auntie Rachelle