Friday, April 24, 2009

This one’s for Ben…


So I've been asked to blog more…as usual. But there isn't really much to say that this person doesn't already know about me Lol. I'm just going to school during the day and having fun all night…as usual. Classes are going very well. I'm in this travel studies class that is so fun! Pretty much all we do is talk to two hours a day about the different works of art we each want to see or travel tips we have for each other. I still feel way unprepared for this trip, but I figure I will never really feel totally prepared until I'm an experienced traveler. There is just so much I want to do while I'm there and not nearly enough time! My friends and I had a meeting yesterday to plan out what museums we wanted to go to and we had to make two lists: a "This Time" list and a "Next Time" list. Sadly, our "Next Time" list kept growing longer and longer….I guess that just means I'm destined to go back!




So if any of you know me…you know I love Anne of Green Gables. She has red hair, what can I say :) There's a couple parts where she acts out the poem The Lady Of Shallot:




Anyway…I'm way excited because I get to see an amazing painting by John William Waterhouse that depicts the Lady of Shallot floating down the river…to her death…how sad. She also has red hair in the painting so that is pretty sweet.




Soooooo…tonight was pretty fun. I got some Taco Bell with this pretty awesome person and then we went to [fake] Disneyland…gah! It was so cute! And then I got to play Fill It! for a little bit, but I wasn't really at the top of my game since I haven't played in awhile. Then we watched HSM2….which was framazing….as usual. And then I got lots of new music! Yay that's always fun! It was great.


Kay, wow long post. now I have lots of hw…wish me luck mi amigos
Luvs
Rach

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

love it. Can you dedicate a post to me?