Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break

First things first: I FINALLY finished "Gone With The Wind." I was dragging it out as long as possible cause it was seriously the best book ever....furrealz. I got to movie for christmas so I'll be watching that next :)

The winter break is almost over. I leave tomorow around noon. This has seriously been the best break ever...I was absolutly, completly, wonderfully lazy the whole time...which is why there are hardly any pictures to post here...but here you go!

Samuel the Lamanite is showing baby Jesus where to take the "donkey" in our annual nativity play on Christmas Eve.

Homemade Almond Roca+Pride and Predjudice=Love!

A giant Cheese Ball.

Christmas Crafts :)


The Boys Are Back! Samuel in his costume for his tap dance recital.

Alex...the teen in our house.


The king of Cheese Balls...lol


Julia taught ballet this year!

Julia, our beautiful dancer

Tough Guys.


I photographed the recital for the Opera House.


Julia's class...they are adorable :)
Anyways...all in all the break was amazing. I watched a lot of movies, ate a lot of food, and bought a lot of clothes. My next post will be from Idaho!
<3 Rachel

1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

awesome! looks like a very fun break :) I <3 buying clothes too which I did a lot of when I was in town for Christmas! Esp at Mervyns...sweet dealio's