Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My 2008/2009 Weekly Academic Planner

This is how I live! My planner doesn't look that clean though. I take my planner everywhere, even on vacation! It's covered in notes and lists and random locker combinations. I have lyrics to songs taped on the inside and a big picture of Rosie the Riveter telling me "We Can Do It!" taped to the outside. I have a list of favorite songs and songs I have to buy. A list of ideas for photo projects. The back page used to be the plan for the rest of my schooling here, but over time it's just turned into a bunch of illegible scribbles. Near the end is a log of meditation sessions I did las semester and a list of books I need to read. Some pages have "STAY AWAKE!" written across them, obviously those were written during an art history class.

No comments: