Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 8

November 19th, 2008
Tonight my friend and I went and saw "She Loves Me" in the Snow building. One lightbulb has burned out.
-----
So I don't think I ever really explained what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. We've been given an assignment in our color photo class to post a picture a day for two weeks. They aren't really supposed to be elaborate or perfect, just what we see in a normal day. I've really enjoyed the assignment and will probably continue doing it even after it's over.
So tonight I went and saw "She Loves Me"...it's the musical of "The Shop Around The Corner"...or "You've Got Mail." It was pretty much amazing.
So this week has just been wierd. Lots of random things I wish I had known earlier are all of a sudden right there...so life kinda stinks. Yah that was really confusing.

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

You're really weird!! But I like you that way!!!

~Stappsters~ said...

ps. Can't wait to see you Saturday night!