Sunday, November 30, 2008

7 Things

7 Things That I Can Do:
1. Make chicken and rice
2. Tie my shoes
3. Relate anything to Harry Potter
4. Take your picture
5. Paint a color wheel
6. Nap anywhere
7. Procrastinate everything

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Whistle
2. Finish Gone With The Wind (it is taking me forever)
3. Eat a lot of salt
4. Study Art History without napping in the middle of it
5. Bake something without Julia's help
6. Open jars
7. Do that wierd snappy thing with my hand

7 Things I Say Often:
1. Furrealz
2. For sure
3. Luv and Miss you!
4. Does it have to do with the Jonas Brothers?
5. Kay
6. Is mom there?
7. I lost

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Finish Gone With The Wind
2. Travel the World
3. Get married
4. Go back to Spain
5. Invent something
6. Spoil my grandkids
7. Go on a spontaneouse road trip

7 Things That Attract Me To My Man:
When I get one, I'll let you know

7 Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken and Rice
2. Rolls
3. Milenesa
4. Ice Cream!
5. Chocolate
6. Bubble Gun
7. Grandma Marie's Chicken and Dumplings

7 People Who I Would Like To Do This:
Anyone!

3 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

Just thought I would tell you that I love Gone With the Wind and have probably read it 3 or 4 times. It is one of my favorites. I know many people don't understand how this could be a favorite but I just love Scarlett and how she is such a strong yet incredibly selfish person. I want to be like her and yet I don't. Well, enough of this. And by the way I love your pictures--they are awesome!

Rachel said...

I totally agree, sometimes I think I'm reading it so slow cause I don't want it to end! I've aquired this nasty habit of telling myself "I'll think about it tomorow." Thanks a lot Scarlet :)

mjh said...

7 is a very good number that the Lord likes to use alot too! I want to eat milanesa with you with some ripe tomatoes on top! Aunt Marcia