Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged!

So I've been tagged by my cousin Megan. Here are a lot of 8's...say 8 say 8! Did you get some 8 today?

8 Places I like to Eat:
1. In-N-Out! Oh how I miss it :)
2. My kitchen...especially when Melissa cooks
3. Applebee's!
4. Gringo's
5. The Taqueria
6. That Salvadorian food place...the one were Al's Drive In is...luv it!
7. Jack in the Box tacos (haha)
8. The Cupcake Cafe (for dessert :)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to my photo class.
2. Art History was cancelled!
3. Organized my math hw packet.
4. Finished my math test.
5. Painted!
6. Met with my math group.
7. Took a really long and relaxing nap.
8.Took pictures.

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Overcast weather: Perfect for picture taking.
2. Cruching leaves.
3. It hasn't really snowed yet.
4. Apple cider :)
5. Thanksgiving Break!
6. Getting all warm in sweatshirts and socks and coats and hats and blankets.
7. Reading
8. School!

8 Things on My wish List:
1. A new ipod!
2. More time to see my familia.
3. Passing my math class.
4. That summer will come faster so I can head off to Europe!
5. A new jacket.
6. The Switchfoot Holiday Package (Hint hint: mom and dad)
7. That I could eat chocolate chips to my hearts content without freaking out.
8. That the new season of Lost would hurry up and start.

8 People That I Am Tagging:
I can't just choose 8 people! Whoever wants to, should do this :)

No comments: