Thursday, September 27, 2007

Usually I have a class on Wednesday nights from 7-10pm (lame) so I was really sad the other day when my friend was telling me how much fun Country/Swing Dancing was because I knew I wouldn't be able to go....but guess what!!! Yesterday my class got out an hour early!!!!!! So Candi (my roommate) and I headed over and we had so much fun!! I had no idea how to country dance and I've only taken swing once, but I guess it doesn't really matter cause the guys lead the way anyway. I was spinning all over the place....it was crazy......and so much fun. To bad my class probably won't ever get out that early ever again :( Dang.
Rachel

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

No dancing with returned missionaries!

laser lady said...

next semester maybe?
country dancing is soo fun!(when i first went i didn't know what i was doing either...but yeah, the guys lead and then the more you go the more you catch on to... one of my top favorites when i was at byui for sure.
your post made me miss doing that. fun times.