Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The First Day Of School

YAY!!! I love it here! The campus is beautiful and if I walk a few feet from my front door I can see the new temple being built!! Today I had my first three classes, Photography, Book Of Mormon, & Ceramics. The first two days of the week were CRAZY. They were full of dances, roller-skating, eating, and learning about the Spirit of Ricks. I loved it! My roomates are really cool and we have tons of fun hanging out together. I luv you all and miss you!!
Rachel
p.s. I don't have my internet connected in my room yet so it might be a while before I get on here again. I will get it fixed as soon as possible :)

4 comments:

Nat said...

Thanks for blogging.

Cindy Jensen said...

So great to hear that you are loving school! Also, good that you and your roomates get along and are having fun together. Enjoy your classes -- sounds like lots of fun!

April said...

YAY! I'm so glad you love it. Roommates make it or break it, so I'm so thrilled you have great ones. Can't wait to hear of your adventures!

-April

~Stappsters~ said...

You have a great place there girly!