Sunday, September 16, 2007

First Date At BYU-I!!

Yesterday I went on my first date at BYU-I!! A bunch of us friends got together for a group date to see A Capella Live. The boys picked us up and we ate pancakes for dinner at their apartment...it was so cute. Then we walked over to the auditorium for the show!
The first group, T Minus 5, was soso good. They were really funny and could sing really high. They sang a bunch of popular songs and some spiritual songs too. It was cool.
The second group, Toxic Audio, was amazing!!! They could seriously make any noise with their voices. It was crazy!!! They were really funny too, they brought people on stage and stuff. I would definently see them again.
So pretty much I had a fantastic time.

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Pancakes too. A perfect evening.

Cindy Jensen said...

Sounds like tons of fun -- glad your having so many great experiences -- but are they as good as Noteworthy?