Wednesday, August 29, 2007

10 Days

Last week I was in Oregon! Arianna's amazing parents bought some friends and me plane tickets to fly up and suprise her for her birthday!!! It ended up not being a suprise....but that made it even more exciting :) To sum up our trip:


1. Shopping in Portland......is the best.

2. Thai Food.

3. Pretty Dresses at 2:00am

4. Boys

5. More Boys

6. "Don't mind me..." hahahahahahaha

7. THE OFFICE!!!!!

8. "This is a circle of welcoming. Get out."

9. Buses

10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANNA!!!!


Anyways. Back to business. 10 more days until I leave for school! Today I packed all my snow clothes, pants, sweatshirts, and long sleeve shirts. Last night I took down a bunch of stuff off of my bedroom walls. In case you haven't known me for very long.....I love my bedroom walls. I put anything and everything up there. If I get a cool lookng pamphlet....I tape it to the wall. I have a whole section dedicated to cool fortune cookie fortunes! My favorite says "A movie would be a great way to relax this weekend." How awesome is that!?!?! And then there is the Ron Weasly Section......Aahhh I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it. Anyways....I guess I have to get over the fact that that room isn't mine anymore. Just like I have to give up MY car on friday....Julia got her license today. Anyways. Luv you all!

1 comment:

April said...

10 days, that's it?! It is a bittersweet feeling to leave home.... But hopefully you'll fall in love with Rexburg to ease homesickness. Can't wait to see you Sunday and wish you farewell!

-Apes