Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yolo County Fair

I love this week of the summer. We go to the fair every night....it smells really good: Like corn dogs, popcorn, and cotton candy. Really unhealthy stuff, but we eat it anyway. I always get a chocolate ice-cream cone dipped in chocolate. This year I was smart and asked the lady to put it in a cup....otherwise the ice-cream drips down my arm and I'm sticky until the next summer. We never ride the rides. They are way to expensive. But I'd rather watch them anyway. During the day they look all old and coroded but at night...it's really beautiful. Lights are flashing, people are laughing, and music is playing....it's really cool. My family always heads straight to the exhibition hall. That's where all the free pens, pencils, and keychains are. Jules and I try and get as much free stuff as we can.....haha it's so fun :) It's like we're stocking up on school supplies for the new school year or something. Tomorow I get to work there from 10:00am-5:00pm...woot.

No comments: