Monday, June 18, 2007

Freedom

My cast is gone! They used this really cool saw that cut right through the cast but didn't even hurt me! And when they asked me if I wanted to keep it I nearly fainted......of course I don't want to keep it! It was the most tortuouse(sp?) thing I have ever had to deal with. And now I'm in a walking cast that I can remove so I can shower, drive, or even swim! I'm so happy.........oh yah, and my foot is straight to! Now people won't be like, "What's wrong with your foot?" all the time. They'll be like, "Oh my gosh, what lovely feet you have Rachel!" It will be so nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you have your cast off now! Have you read Goose Girl by Shannon Hale? It is a great book and as a bonus the author is LDS (although her books are not religious or LDS based at all). I am re-reading it right now. (Just thought I would help you add to your Summer Reading list!)