Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gggrrrness

Pretty much that is my dream.
Goodness Graciouse. Today I thought I would finally be released from this awful thing that has been attached to my foot for almost two weeks. It is like wearing two thick socks and a heavy boot. It's been hurting real bad all week and we figured, since I'm getting it off on monday anyway (Yipee!) the doctor would decide to take it off a few days early. But no, instead they cut it open, stuffed some more cotton in and closed it up again. ARGH! why me? Oh well, I got to ride in one of those cool scooter things today at Bel Air. It was pretty sweet. Anyway, School: I registered for classes yesterday, I'm soooooo excited. School is gonna be so much fun :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute friends.

~Stappsters~ said...

Cute girl! I mean stunning!