Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Love My Pinhole Camera Part 2

Step One: Cover all your windows with black paper.  Make sure no light gets in!
Step Two:  Cut a small hole (Trace a nickle or something to make it round) Out of the black paper
Step Three: Turn off all the lights and enjoy watching the world around you, right on your living room walls!

The images are reversed and upside down...but it's still way cool.  It even looks 3D!

We had fun watching our neighbors walk around in the parking lot!

Ben, taking a nap under the trailer park.

Ben and I spent part of the afternoon "car" watching on our ceiling.

This was not projected on our walls...this is Julia.  My sister.  I took her picture with my new lens!  Beautiful? Yes.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

you are amazing and we are related