Saturday, February 6, 2010

Documentary Photography!

11:00am - Breakfast - Strawberries and Tea
This semester I am working on a documentary project for my wonderful documentary class! We will be working on our projects all semester and then publishing a book of our work. I love the class, but I never realized how hard it was to work on a documentary. I have kinda been put in charge of my group's project. There is so much involved like scheduling appointments, making sure everyone is doing their part, getting people to agree to getting their picture taken, and designing the graphics for our book, and making sure everyone's pictures look unified but not too similar.
Our project is on eating habits. We are photographing what people eat, where they eat, and when they eat. Our book will be in the form of a timeline with all the images placed in chronological order...hopefully it turns out good!
So what kinds of wierd things have you been caught eating? Is there a certain place you just love to eat? What time do you usually eat breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? The other day, I found Ben eating dinner at 9:00pm. He was eating meatballs on a hot dog bun covered in cheddar cheese. Wierd.

3 comments:

Christine Jensen said...

I love to eat cheesecake on the couch for breakfast (well the cheesecake is on a plate...I am on the couch). Not too weird, I guess.

Meg and Joe said...

Check out my blog to see what Joe likes to eat. I go through food phases. My latest has been hot chocolate at night while sitting on the couch. MMmmm.

Anonymous said...

Chris likes to put jelly on onion bagels which I think is kinda gross.