Thursday, December 3, 2009

It seems like I always write a big blog during finals. Awesome



Anyways. Life is crazy sometimes. And sometimes there is so much to do and each day goes by too fast , but still not fast enough. And 16 days seems like an eternity. But then you remember back when you were counting down from 58 days and it's not that bad after all. And then you remember when you were stuck in California a million miles away and you realize that this is such a miracle. I can't wait.

Today I am tired. And all I can think about is how tired I am. But that's okay, only 14 more days of school! And then I can rest. Today was awesome because: first I took a ten minute nap, but my alarm clock didn't go off so it turned into a 20 minute nap and I woke up just as my class was starting on the other side of campus. I got to class and instead of lasting three hours like usual, it was only 40 minutes long. Nice. So I came home and wrote an essay. Which means I will probably get to bed early tonight. Awesome right?

Kay, so. Just FYI, I am marrying the most amazing guy ever. He does so much for me. We are going to have so much fun, like a party every day. I love him so much. I can't wait to be Mrs. Betts.

I just realized that I have been wearing my sweater inside-out all day.

No comments: