Sunday, June 7, 2009

California Dreamin....

Soooo, I'm back....in California....finally. Europe was amazing of course. If you want to hear all about it, give me a call. Forreals you should cause I think my family is way tired of hearing me talk about it....and I can't stop talking about it :)

Here's a few highlights of my vacation so far:
-Sleeping in
-Homework finally being done
-Going to Oregon and seeing my best friend and all my cousins!
-Watching lots and lots of movies
-Eating Happy Cherries!!!!
-"I love magic."
-Cleaning Julia's room
-Washing lots and lots of dishes
-Rocket Mania + Cheerios
-Ovaltine
-Driving to Chico
-Seeing my cousins in Chico
-Zombies!
-Fresh berries everyday
-Feeding my Mr. Tortoise
-Tap Tap Revolution
-My hammock

and that's all.
Rachel :)

1 comment:

Lyss said...

Ahh RAchey I love you and your guts and your face also.

I miss you and im happy you are lovin California! I really wish I could come visit you (maybe someday this summer when I have money...)

oh ps: I talk about the tour all the time. I think my friends and family are all getting really sick of it!