Friday, October 31, 2008

Best Day Ever

So today has serioiusly been the best day ever.  First of all: it's halloween, in case you haven't noticed.  I'm wearing yellow pants, a blue shirt, and a bright yellow construction paper sun pinned on my shirt.  I am a Sunny Day...which is exactly what Rexburg needs this weekend :)

Today I found a ride home for Thanksgiving!  I'm so excited to get home and see all my friends and family...it's gonna be freaking amazing....framazing.

I also got a package today from my grandparents! It had a huge bag of chocolate chips and three huge boxes of Hot Tamales (my favorite candy)...they know me too well ;)

And the best news of all!  I got accepted to go on the European Tour this summer!  A whole month....in europe...I'm so excited :)  We will be going to England, and Italy, and France, and whole lotta other places.  I can't wait.  This will also be framazing.

Miss you and can't wait to get home for turkey day
<3>

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

I thought the best day was the day you were born.

Ryan J. Mannie said...

Thats amazing! We are like opposites in how our days go.

Melissa Elizabeth said...

FRAMAZING! That's so our word! Haha!