Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New hobby: Lumen Prints! I haven't actually made any yet....but we learned how to today and I'm so excited! The color is so dramatic and I love the expirimentation involved. It's also very surrealistic...which is what I like. This guy has some pretty cool Lumen Prints: http://jerryburchfield.com/gallery1.htm


Here's a few pictures I took the other day with my camera. I got a bouquet of flowers a while ago and it's still sitting on my desk even though it's been dead for awhile. The pictures turned out pretty cool though.





Here we are last night at FHE! We got three groups together to play Dodgeball but we just ended up playing tag instead. It was pretty fun :)
Arli forgot shoes so she sported some pretty stylin' boots

I got to visit the Warnick family a few weekends ago! I had a blast hanging out with them and playing Apples to Apples



2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

I love all the pictures. You have really funny and cute friends over there in Ideeeeho! I like the dead flowers too. Are they from a boy?

Rachel said...

Sadly no. Caiti and Candi's parents sent us each flowers for valentines day....And I still haven't taken them off my desk...lol