Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello friends!
This week has been crazy but fun. I went snowboarding on monday for the first time in years....it was really fun. Getting off the ski-lift was definently the hardest part of the whole trip, I couldn't get off it without falling. Other than that I think I did pretty well. The rest of the week was spent doing homework and watching lost...yay!
An ice-sculpture of the temple

Lara.....my FHE sister.....she practically lives at my apartment....I luv her

Okay story time! So last night Kirby Hayborne was performing here in town (We couldn't get tickets) so before the show he was at the bookstore signing autographs and stuff. The line wasn't really that long but we still had to wait for almost two hours! He would stop and talk to each person in line for a long time before he would sign their stuff. Anyways here are pictures:

He sang for us :)

He talked to us for a long time about his show and how he's glad he was able to help us make friends by making us stand in line for so long.

Yay! We love him.

No comments: