Sunday, November 4, 2007

This Week In Pictures

I haven't really blogged in awhile so here's a quick update: School is going wonderuflly, I love all of my classes especially Book of Mormon, Photography, and Drawing....even though I'm not very good at drawing. My roommates and I have tons of fun together and love drinking hot chocolate all night long. I got a calling as ward publicist...or something like that. Pretty much I just make flyers for activities in our ward...so far I haven't had to do anything yet :) I went to fall formal a few weeks ago!!! It was soso much fun, I'll write more about it later when I get pictures from it. Here are some pictures of the past week. Enjoy!

This is Megan (my roommate) and I on Halloween. Sadly, I had class that night so I couldn't really do anything, but I dressed up anyway :)
These are two of our FHE brothers. We took them to Applebee's the other night for dessert. Very fun.
Megan, Candi, and I.
Yesterday (Saturday), we all went to Caiti and Candi's cousin's wedding. Caiti and Candi's parents came up in their RV. It was HUGE and so much fun. The wedding was beautiful and I had a blast hanging out with Caiti and Candi's family.
Candi in her brothers big fur hat.
Caiti in her brother's big hatMe in the big hat. It was huge.

3 comments:

April said...

You are looking hot in that hat!!

~Stappsters~ said...

Whatever you did to your eyes, they look great Rachel. So glad you are having a blast! See ya in a few weeks.

Arianna said...

I love you hat!
You look like your going to eat me though. :)
I'll call you in a couple of minutes.