Saturday, October 6, 2007

Real Snow, Emergency Rooms, and a toaster

Wow, this has been a crazy week. Thursday night I was in the emergency room all night because I had a major ear infection that was making me so dizzy I couldn't move my head at all. Luckily I have amazing roommates and friends who stayed up with me and helped me all night long. They are my heroes!! I'm feeling much better because of them ;)
Today I woke up to REAL SNOW!!!! This time it's actually sticking to the ground and stuff. It's so pretty!! Megan and I were so excited....we went outside in our pajamas to play in it.

This is a toaster I have to draw for my drawing class....not very interesting huh?

2 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Stay warm--eat toast!

Nat said...

Those icy stairs. They bring back such memories...been there....fell down that.