Monday, July 16, 2007

Gggggrrrnesss #2

Don't you ever just get sososososo mad that you can't stand it anymore?? Today has seriously gone so wrong, I got up late, I lost things (Important things) and my foot hurts so bad. Tomorow I have a physical therapy appointment so it's gonna hurt even worse. Everyone is at girls camp and I'm not. And Arianna is in China, without a cellphone. Grrrness. The only thing a person can do in a situation like this is listen to good music (Crazy For This Girl by Evan and Jaron is my choice) and read Harry Potter/watch Oprah.......if your day is going really bad, you might even consider one or two bowls of Ice-Cream. I already had one bowl, but we ran out of chocolate sauce so I can't really have another....dang. Anyways, I'm spending the week at my aunts house so it should be fun :) We're gonna be so Harry Pottered out though, I can't wait!

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

I love your blog girl!