Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another List...

I haven't written a list in a long time, so I better do it now
I feel like when I do this, I'm catching up with all the Twittering I forget to do...
I love my pinhole cameras
They are like my children
I own 5 1/2
Ben is sleeping
I cannot wait for the Fourth of July!  It is my favorite!
But I am already way homesick for the part-ay that will be going down in Woodland.
I do not like to photograph people.  Or buildings
I like to photograph peppers though.  And landscapes
Brother Brown says I don't use enough props in my commercial photography, and I tell him that I am a minimalist.
I think I would rather build cameras that have leaks and contrast issues than use a perfectly new DSLR
is that wrong?
I'm really bored when Ben is sleeping

2 comments:

Melissa Elizabeth said...

5 ... and a half? :) How do you have half a pin hole camera? I haven't seen any of them! Bummer.

Anonymous said...

I always miss going home during the 4th of July! I loved watching it at the HS with your family!