Friday, August 8, 2008

Random pictures...because they are my life ;)

This is my dog! She sleeps in the wierdest positions.
Max poking Jake. I thought it was adorable lol.
New bathing suits!
I took some kids out to take pictures of local tobacco advertising. This poster was right across the street from a video rental store where lots of teens hang out. Who says the tobacco industry doesn't advertise to teens.
Julia i crazy! Check out that sunburn :)
Samuel being sneaky...his book is upside down
Check out my foot. Anyone remember that aweful scar I used to have? It's almost gone!


The end.

2 comments:

mjh said...

Love the bathing suits. Julie looks like Megan when she smiles like that. Elche is in dog fetal position. Love ya! Aunt Marcia

Anonymous said...

I've come to the conclusion that Elche is immortal.