Monday, January 21, 2008

So school's been pretty crazy this semester! My favorite classes are definently my Hispanic Lit class, Social Dance, and Intro to Graphic Design. The work hasn't gotten much harder, but the amount has grown immensly. That and my social life has gotten a little crazy. I guess I'm going to have to learn better time management skills. Here are some random pictures I found ono my camera....have fun!

Some weeds in the snow. I took this picture to test out my new grey card. My teacher really liked it and talked about it in class. He said that ussually there should be an even amounts of whites, greys, and blacks in a picture.... but that mine was a good example of the exception. Yay!

Haha, my roommate tried to impress some boys that were over with her amazing brownie-making skills. It kinda backfired ;)

Luv you all and miss you!
Rachel

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

super great photos! where the brownies good?

Rachel said...

Ummm, I didn't try them. But Candi said that she served the top of it to the boys and they liked it. But the inside was still all gross.

Melissa said...

hmmm, she might need some cooking lessons! LOL! Hey I hear you have a new look, I think I need to see a picture!!